JSAT Level 8 - The New National Judaic Studies High School Placement Exam!
JSAT (Judaic Studies Standardized Achievement Test) – Level 8
The Consortium of Jewish Day Schools is proud to offer Jewish Day Schools across North America the new JSAT Level 8 High School Placement Exam!
- JSAT Level 8 was developed with input from 62 middle schools and 15 high schools and assesses ten core areas of Judaic Studies programs.
- The purpose of JSAT Level 8 is to provide middle school educators and administrators with comprehensive and objective data about their middle school programs and to assist high school administrators with the placement of incoming high school students.
- This exam replaces the Hebrew portion of the BJE High School Placement Exam and is available to all Jewish day school and high school students.
- JSAT Level 8 is only available to be taken on paper (not online).
- For more information about the contents of the exam and ordering information, please follow the links below.
For more information about JSAT Level 8 please contact Rabbi Tzvi Daum at email@example.com