1. Judaic Studies Assistant Principal – Middle School
2. Associate Director- Early Childhood Center
3. Teachers of General Studies & Teachers of Judaic Studies (Grades 1-8)
4. Learning Center Specialists / Special Education – General and Judaic Studies (Grades 1-8)
5. High School Teacher – Multiple subjects
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, Rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. We offer highly competitive salaries for experienced teachers.
We have multiple position in our Early Childhood Center, Elementary & Middle School and High School. Here are some of the positions we are recruiting for:
1) Judaic Studies Assistant Principal – Middle School
Assist the Principal in the leadership, direction and supervision of the Middle School program.
2) Associate Director- Early Childhood Center
We are looking for a passionate, thoughtful, forward thinking Associate Director to join our educational leadership team. The Associate Director is a full-time, year round position that demonstrates leadership abilities by assisting with daily operations of the school including policy implementation, curriculum coordination, development of a stimulating learning environment for faculty, children and families enrolled and creation of a warm sense of community and learning.
3) Teachers of General Studies & Teachers of Judaic Studies (Grades 1-8)
Teachers will plan and supervise a warm, nurturing developmentally appropriate environment for the development of the whole child while practicing Magen David Yeshivah’s high level of care and educational standards.
4) Learning Center Specialists / Special Education – General and Judaic Studies (Grades 1-8)
Serve the educational needs of children with learning disabilities or those that need additional support. Employ a variety of methodologies and strategies to address a range of learning styles and needs.
5) High School Teacher – Multiple subjects
We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Teachers for the following subjects:
Why should you teach at Magen David Yeshivah?
If you would like to be part of our caring, supportive environment, please email your resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about Magen David Yeshivah, visit https://www.magendavidyeshivah.org/about/careers