Upper School Judaic Studies Rebbe
The Columbus Torah Academy, a flagship Midwestern Coed, Modern Orthodox, Zionist Jewish day school, serving students in grades K-12 for six decades, located on a magnificent 35 acre suburban campus seeks an Upper School School Judaic Studies Rebbi. The candidate may be offered the role of extra curricular programming in addition to teaching. We are looking for an individual who
is committed to inspiring our students with a love of Judaism and Torah while providing them with an excellent educational experience utilizing best practices.
We are looking for an experienced Rebbe who has a passion for teaching Torah and education. The candidate must demonstrate:
· Exceptional leadership skills
· Strong understanding of interpersonal dynamics as they relate to classroom management
· Progressive approach to 21st century learning
· Knowledge of and willingness to keep up with current trends and established best practices in education- general principles, pedagogy and management strategies.
· capable of working with a diverse student population – in terms of Judaic background and skill level.
· Outstanding written and verbal skills
-Desire to be a strong and positive role model and develop positive relationships with students
Columbus is one of the best communities for Orthodox living. We have a young, vibrant and growing Jewish community with one of the fastest growing job markets in the Midwest. Columbus offers extremely affordable housing and the entire vital infrastructure to raise a Jewish family.
One can easily purchase a beautiful 3- bedroom/2- Bathroom home of approximately 1,800 sq. ft. for under $200,000, or rent it for less than $1,500 per month. And what makes Columbus even more affordable is that we have state tuition vouchers in selective areas, which significantly reduce the cost of day school education.
Columbus is home to 3 vibrant Orthodox synagogues, a community kollel, a brand new beautiful mikvah built like a spa, an eruv, a JCC, and preschools.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Upper School Principal, Mrs. Liba Eisenberg at email@example.com