Director of Early Childhood Education
The Director of Early Childhood candidate will:
This candidate must:
1. Exude warmth, enthusiasm,empathy, and a nurturing approach to all interactions with
students, staff, and parents.
2. Exhibit excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
3. Be a motivational morale booster, inspiring teachers to strive to reach their true potential.
4. Have excellent social and communication skills.
The Director shall:
1. Plan, organize, implement, supervise, coordinate and evaluate the Early Childhood
2. Be current on all Florida state rules and regulations for Early Childhood.
3. Maintain personal, staff and facility certifications
4. Periodically update policies, procedures and curriculum relating to Early Childhood.
5. Hire, coach and evaluate all Early Childhood personnel.
6. Be required to collaborate and communicate with teachers, parents and administration.
(The Director will report to the Head of School directly).
7. Ensure the continuity of learning between the Early Childhood Department and the Lower
School by communicating frequently with the principals of the Lower School.
8. Encourage and offer opportunities for professional development in an effort to facilitate
personal and professional growth.
9. Manage/Develop the Early Childhood budget
Please email your resume to Jill Kaminetzky at firstname.lastname@example.org