General Studies Principal
LUBAVITCH HEBREW ACADEMY, located in sunny South Florida, is seeking a committed professional and inspirational leader for the post of General Studies Principal (K-8).
Join an engaged, positive and GROWING school community.
The Principal works as a key member of the school’s leadership team
to advance the mission and enhance the spirit of the school.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Education or related field with
3-5 years of educational leadership experience.
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
· Be a proven relationship builder with excellent communications and interpersonal skills; foster a positive work environment
· Excellent pedagogical skills; capacity to plan, initiate, lead and develop educational goals.
· Demonstrate strong executive functioning skills: highly organized, a self-starter, ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
· Display critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, a sense of humor and ability to manage stressful situations
· Support the school’s mission and culture
Please send resume to Rabbi Heshy Glass at email@example.com