Math and Science Educator
Bnos Aliya, a unique and cutting-edge elementary school in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, is seeking a math and science educator to join its warm, collaborative and growing community.
There are two options to structuring this position, depending on the candidate:
1. A full time math and science educator;
2. A part time position (for someone who is already involved in another position but is interested in this unique opportunity) in which the educator will oversee and guide a regular teacher (who is less qualified/experienced, but open to mentoring and guidance) and, if and/or when necessary, will assist with teaching the most advanced students.
The right candidate (for both options) will be:
– Highly qualified (degree/s in the field of education, math and/ or science);
– Able to teach a variety of levels, from 4th-8th grade;
– Creative, open-minded and passionate about imparting a love for math and science to the next generation; and
– Open to learn and implement Montessori principles in her teaching. (Montessori training will be provided if necessary.)
Both options offer opportunities for growth and advancement in various ways and competitive compensation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to schedule a meeting.